Sunday, August 09, 2009

Clay Shirky on “How Cellphones, Twitter, Facebook Can Make History”

Came across this video doing research for my "Internet and Digital Technology in Planning" and thought I would share it with anyone still stopping by this blog. If you are interested in Planning and digital technology feel free to check out my class blog "Planning Technology Blog" over at wordpress (IMO, not nearly as good as blogger)



Grad school update: My last class ends this week! Then I just have my final project/paper/thesis, whatever you want to call it. I only have approximately 60 pages to write and then I have finished my Masters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I watched the video. Should try to figure out what it means to me. MOM

(think I understood meaning of video more than I did the shirt. . .)