Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Aw man...

I can't believe just about a week has passed and I have not done all my readings for class yet, yikes!

Jeb starts nursery school on Thursday and we have orientation tomorrow night. That ought to be fun.

I put the IF on ebay today, I'm not sure if I priced it right or not. If I don't get what I want I will ride it again this year... or maybe I'll put it up as a frameset...
I have a big problem with bikes, I like to "fin-agle", buy this, sell that, swap this for that, take this off of that bike and use it on this bike, and hopefully end up without spending too much money. It is kind of like "Flip That House", "Flip That Bike, and those wheels, and those tires, and don't forget the shiters, or the deraileurs..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put on a reserve? Hope it sells! Very interesting. mom

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

dude:

go to spotbikes.com
click on the bike cataloge and check out the 29er section.

tiger domination