Sunday, November 19, 2006

No racing today.

I pre-registered for the cross race today, but there was no way I was going back to that mess. So, what did I do instead of slogging through the mud today:
- Sophie didn't wake up until 8:15!
- Fed Sophie and Jacob
- Decided I would have bacon, eggs and toast.
- Hung out with Jacob watching tv.
- Mom came over.
- Jacob and I went "fishing" at the Lake (Guy's/EVO I have a great place to put on a race)
- Watched some guys play disc golf
- Looked at the boats
- Jacob wanted some food, so we went to wawa for hoagies, he pushed the buttons.
- Ate lunch with Mom, Jacob and Sophie
- Went out for a ride to the Lake (Guy's/EVO I have a great place to put on a race)
- Came back, told Jacob he had to go to sleep
- Jumped in the shower
- Ran to the grocery store
- Made Chicken Paprikash, to take over to In-laws
- Loaded up Mom's mini-van (had to make about 10 trips, I kept forgetting things)
- finished prepping dinner
- served and ate dinner
- came home in the jeep with Kris
- put Jacob to bed.
- here I am
- I'm going to bed.

Not racing today was worth every penny of the $26.20 entry fee!

No comments: