Tuesday, April 24, 2007

yep, new bike...



Maybe I should finally get a new seat for the new bike? Looks kinda crappy doesn't it? I think the white saddle on the road bike is in better shape.

This past weekend I had "off", no term paper to work on. I decided I'd go to Henry's and pick up my frame. Jeb went to the Rutgers, Scarlet and White football game with my parents.


I took Sophie with me to DE to get the frame and some bits form Henry's. They are busy on Saturdays.

I didn't get a chance to finish this entry before I got my take home final... So, this is all you get until I finish the FRICKIN' FINAL! (Have I said how much I dislike this class?)

I will say this about Sunday's attempted ride at Wissahickon, I f'ed up and didn't finish my bike. Brent was right, my stem was set too low, and I would have killed myself if I tried to ride with only three gears. I almost killed myself riding with all 24 gears at High Rocks later on Sunday!

After this take home final I am done for the summer! (Have I told you how much this class sucks?)

No comments: