Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cross Preparation Part I

Wow first time out on the bike in 3 weeks! Great way to get ready for cross. Most everyone else is/was down in B-more racing today. Me? I was out on a lonely 1 hour tour. I spent much of the ride trying to figure out how on earth I'm going to survive a cross race and how to prepare for the eventual first race, probably going to be granogue.

Found some new arrows painted on the roads:


Maybe a hundred mile ride a couple of weeks before would help????

You know it is time to shave your legs when you can see the leg hair in your shadow:


OK, maybe you can't tell from the photo, but boy are they furry.
.
I've ridden by this place quite often and finally had an opportunity to snap a picture:

PYRAMID POWER!!! Maybe some of the power of the pyramids will rub off if I ride by there often enough????

It was a good ride. I even had the pleasure of being yelled at to get off the road, as I was on the bike path??? Gee, that never gets old...

Came home and watch the Eagles clean house, then watch the Giants squeek by.... We may have a game next week? Derek, do you have your Eagles helmet? Wait, I wonder if I can mail it out to KC by next Sunday?

No comments: