Monday, March 20, 2006

St Patty's Day- Weekend

I went out for beers with the boys on Friday night! OK, more like Friday evening...
Met up with D and Chefery at the Barn in Randolph or Succasuna. The place was not overly packed when we got there but it sure did fill up! They even had a guy walking around playing the bagpipes! Being that it was a Friday during Lent and I was having corned beef and cabbage (CB&C) on Saturday. I for-went the tradtion of having CB&C on St Pat's day. Instead I had the best ever Fish and Chips! The people next to us were doing "Car Bombs" but it looked like they were doing them with just Baileys. So, I called the expert, Amy, she said the shot is suppose to have Baileys and Jamison in it. (I thought so) We didn't do any "car bombs", I still had a long drive home. I think we'll do some on our next "Hookey Day"...

Made CB&C Saturday for dinner and man was it good! It was so good in fact, I decided I'd run out and cook another batch. So, we could have leftover corned beef sandwiches. I ran over to the Giant and they were OUT! Then to Clemmens and they were out as well! Guess we'll have to wait until next year. (Next year I'm stocking up the freezer with CB)

We had visitors on Saturday, Amy and Katie came over. Katie was very excited to see Sophie. I think it made Jeb a little jealous, as Katie is his favorite!

Well gotta go... lunch hour is over...

No comments: