Friday, October 20, 2006

droopy didn't stress ... david's a mess

droopy never stressed about exams, but boy David was a mess yesterday! I was a nervous wreck! Usually on the way to class I drink a coke or coffee, yesterday I couldn't drink anything for fear of it coming back up. The exam went ok, 20 essay questions, 2 and a half hours and one filled out blue book later, I was out of there with a sore hand! I can't remember the last blue book exam I took.

Big plans this weekend, racing granogue cross saturday, saturday night to Pete and Amy's for the Rutgers-Pittsburgh football game. (My father is a Rutgers alum, my father-in-law is a Pitt alum) Needless to say I'll be pulling for Rutgers, sorry pappy, I grew up going to Rutgers football games. I even know the cheers: HOO-RA, HOO-RA, RUTGERS RA, UPSTREAM RED TEAM, RED TEAM UPSTREAM, RA, RA, RUTGERS RA! Some things you never forget.
Sunday I'm racing the Wissahickon cross, which is right up the street from Pete and Amy's. It'll be a nice commute to the race. Hopefully I'll have some photos to share.

(I haven't been updating as much because my work connection sucks for updating on my lunch hour.)

No comments: