Saturday, January 13, 2007

Under the weather...

Ever since I got back from nationals I have been "under the weather". It started with hives that were all over the place and any time I scratched an itch it became worse. One week of it and I had enough. I actually went to a doctor. She said I was allergic to something, "Do you have a Christmas tree?". I'm allergic the the Christmas tree?!?!?!?

I was taking an antihistimine she gave me. Took a weeks worth but still wasn't better. We tried changing detergant. Not it. Took all the Benadryl we had in the house. Now I've been battling a cold for the past week. It sucks! Past few days its been a Tylenol cold and allergy. In addition to the cold-allegy meds, I've been trying heavy doses of chocolate (there are tons of Hershey kisses at work). In addition to the chocolate, cold allegy meds, I've been trying to dull the "pain" with several beers a night. Nothing seems to be helping...

The tree is gone as of Tuesday, I hope that helps...

No comments: