Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hawk Mountain

The boys came in from St Louis thrusday night and we decided to go for a hike on Friday. I figured we go to Hawk Mountain, even though it was suppose to rain in the afternoon...

Here we are in the parking lot ready to go.


After a while we decided to stop and take a little break. It had started to drizzle and I decided we should put our rain gear on before we were already wet. Well, I had packed a couple of sodas in the backpack and while we (Jeff) were getting to stuff out one of the cans smashed a rock and exploded in the pack! All over the inside of my pack! And my wallet was in there! Yep, coke all of my wallet! And I had just mentioned on the drive up that I have had that wallet for a long time (1994ish)! Needless to say we drank the rest of the sodas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at those sparkling clean hiking shoes on those guys in the parking lot!