Saturday, April 15, 2006

On our way back.

Yep, it was raining pretty hard the entire way back. I thought it would be good to start playing the name game to keep our minds off the fact that we were all exhausted and wet. Jeff and I started really going back and forth but then I started slacking and Russell picked it up. In fact I think they were playing without me for the last stretch.

Here's what I don't get: as we are hiking back to our car and we see 3 different sets of people hiking. 1 set looked as if they got "caught" like we did. However, the other 2 looked like they set off in the rain. I don't get it at all. What were they sitting around looking out the window and said, "It's raining now, lets go for a hike." I don't get it. I do think that sometimes Jeff and Derek think like that...

No pictures from the hike down... we just wanted to get back to the car.

No comments: