Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Section 1.


Last stretch of dirt. This section sees a lot of traffic because it goes to the High Rocks parking area. I pushed it through this section, knowing that it was downhill back to the car.

Maybe when I get some fitness I could do this ride from home? Jeff, maybe as part of our century?

I stopped by the grocery store to pick up dinner and the kid bagging grocerys asked if I GO to the University of Delaware, I was wearing my UD sweatshirt. Yep, he asked me if I "go" to UD as in I am a student at UD, not a 35 year, father of 2, commuting a hour and half each way, but a student! He must not have noticed the grey hair...

1 comment:

BC the Doood said...

Dude, sure looks like a sweet ride!! Let me know if you want to catch up in a few weeks as I should be back on the bike sorta soon, being stuck at home with this sweet weather is killing me!!