Friday, October 05, 2007

Cross Preparation Part 3

Well, so much for consistency. After a pretty good string of rides last week I go the big 1 ride in and it does not look very promising that I'll get out this weekend. Since, Kris works and my parents aren't around to watch the kids. I have my fingers crossed that Kris has an easy day with under 20 patients to see. (seems like 20 is the break point between a long day and a short day) If she's home early enough I might be able to sneak out...

So, last night I met up with Chef for a mtb ride at the Deer Park section of Allamuchy. It was to be Chef's first ride on his new bike (my old jamis) We rode our usual loop and I was feeling pretty good so I pushed it a bit and wouldn't you know it? Chef was right there the whole time. Now that he got rid of the tank he used to call a mtb, I think the playing field has been leveled... crap... I bet it won't be long until I'm chasing him around. Really had a good time at the Mooch, a lot of fun!

hmm... it might be time to start thinking about gluing up some tubulars... granogue is only a couple of weeks away...

1 comment:

Derek Seitz said...

Dude I miss the Mooch! I thought I saw a hill the other day but it end up being a pile of dirt from a new sub-division. I also miss a real fall, pizza, and DD coffee.