Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cross Preparation Part 5?

um... yeah... a cross race? two cross races in two days? ah... sure, I'm ready... I just finished gluing my tubular on. just need to true the rear wheel, and the bike should be ready to go.

Now me on the other hand... I still have not ridden since, well a few weeks ago. I wonder if I still fit into my skinsuit? I haven't had that thing on since this:


It should be fun to get back out there and "race." It'll be more fun hanging out drinking beer!

Looks like we are treating this weekend as a mini-road trip. We're staying at Mimi and Pete's Saturday night. They live literally right down the street from the Wissahickon race.

Finally, got the rental car. After all the stress, I wondered what I would end up with? Turns out I got a brand new VW Rabbit... the very same car (minus the gti) that I've been thinking about getting as the next car.

Should be a good time this weekend... maybe I'll even remember to bring my camera?

No comments: