Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The new bike continued

I got the easy stuff done on the new bike. I "draped" the frameset with some odd bits that I had laying around. Now for the hard part... I need to canibalize the IF cross bike...ugh.

I think I have a cleaner white seat laying around, that one looks pretty nasty in the picture.
I realized something with this bike. I really enjoy the process of getting a new bike, transfering old parts, selling parts and ending up with a "new" bike. This past cross season it was with the IF cross bike. Now with the Jami road, what's next? Sell the IF? Try and get a new MTB? hmmmm.... Kristen is going to kill me. She really puts up with a whole lot of my scheming...she's a very good listener, even if she is just pretending to listen. At least I only act on very few of my schemes. Now as Ferg said if only I was scheming with stocks, or real estate maybe I'd make some frickin' money!

Congratulations Otto and Cazz! They're getting married!

No comments: