Sunday, January 15, 2006

windy!

For those of you not in the mid-atlantic, we have been having unseasonably warm weather lately. Last night the cold front moved through. We lost power for a little while, just long enough to make you wonder if it was going to come on again. We went from in the 50's yesterday to in the 20's today. This morning the wind was still going strong. Kris and I went to brunch while Jeb was at Buba and Pappy's. When we got home our, week old storm door was blown off its hinges! The screws ripped right out of the wood! I guess the door wasn't latched when we left, DOH! So, I try to get everything removed so it can be redone, I did think for a little bit that I could have had it done this afternoon. I changed my mind once I noticed that the piece of frame on the house had to be replaced, DOH, DOH! So, I finally get everything off the house and wouldn't you know it the wind blows over the frickin' ladder, and my drill was on it! BROKEN! DOH, DOH, DOH! (OK, maybe I moved the ladder and the drill was on it, but still!)

Now I have a stormdoor in my garage, which was already JP'd (Jam Packed), trim on the house with a bunch of holes in it, half of a stormdoor frame on the front of the house and a krazy-glued drill!

Got to watch a couple of great football games today. Go Steelers! I think I was 4 for 4 in the pool this week, or maybe it was 0 for 4?

No comments: