Friday, June 16, 2006

8 LAPS...

I went to T-Town last night for the crit. I wasn't really motivated for it. I guess I was tired from actually riding my bike 2 days in a row, and both rides were over an hour! (1.5 hilly ride and a 2hour rolling ride) So, my legs were a little "tender". Besides that, the whole drive down I kept noticing how windy it was. Yikes, a windy crit with tender legs...

I get there and it looks like it is going to be a pretty large group, and I start to notice some of the pros in the field. A couple of pros are easily distigushable from your average racer by their "markings". For instance, one marking could be rainbow stripes on the collar and sleeves. Other markings include some minor tattooing.

1 comment:

droopy said...

Sure did, I beat them back to the parking lot!