Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday...

I have some down time today. Kristen went shopping with the neighborhood girls. She even took Sophie. Sophie's first trip shopping with the girls, oh boy here we go...
Jeb and I went to Lake Nockamixon for a ride and a picnic. We rode down to the marina and they were having a sailboat race later. I'd never seen one and thought we'd try and come back. On our way back to the car for the picnic we stopped at the jungle gym. He was playing with this kid and the kid runs down the hill to the huge picnic, my guess his extended family and friends. So, Jeb follows him down there, he was good about it, he made sure I knew where he was going, and I had to go down and get him in the middle of some huge Hispanic family picnic there I am walking around after my blonde son, it was pretty funny. One of the ladies had a laugh with me.

Jeb for some reason decided to run back to the car instead of ride on the bike. He must have run a 1/4 to 1/2 mile I swear. I even had to ride to keep up with him!

Made it back to the boat race and boy was I confused! I talked to one guy and he gave me the low-down on how it works. The main official in the boat kept blowing his horn starting the race, I thought! Finally, got tired of sitting there watching sailboats sail around, slowly mind you as there wasn't much wind.

Came home and while Jeb was sleeping I did some things on my list. One of which was to shave my beard. I've been meaning to do it for the last three weeks or so. I think I'm going to try a new look:




I wonder how Kristen's going to like it? or my Mom? or work? hmmm...

3 comments:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

I think that is a great look.

Anonymous said...

looks like John Brown or someone like that. yikes

droopy said...

Thanks Marc.

droopy liked them...
...david shaved them