Sunday, June 25, 2006

Busy Saturday...

Saturday morning after pancakes, my parents came over to babysit while Kris and I went car shopping. Yep, we need a new car. The jeep has something like 209,000 miles but still runs pretty good. I know the jeep could die at any moment and I'm not too thrilled having Kris and the kids driving around in it. We'll see what we end up with. Anyone want to buy a Jeep? Cheap?

We got back to the house and celebrated Dad's birthday. Jeb even made birthday cake (yeah, my mom helped) I got my dad a book about the behind the scenes of the final four. Everytime I give my dad a book as a gift he always does the same thing, glasses up and nose in the book:


Some things you can always count on from your parents!

After cake we loaded up in the mazda, the jeep's AC is broken, and headed out to my B-I-L's work. He works for a construction equipment rental place, that's the best I can describe it. We got a tour of the facility and Jeb got to ride on some of the equipment, he loved it! I even got to drive a "power roller".

After the "tour" we headed over to their house for pizza. We ended up getting home around 10:00, long day out and about.

No comments: