Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hookey Day...

About once a year Derek, Cheff and myself get together and "call out" of work to do something fun, don't worry mom, we took vacation days.

This time we decided to recreate the first hookey day with a mountain bike ride from Derek's house. This year we had a rookie on our hookey day, Derek's brother-from-another-mother. Who just moved from Hoboken to High Bridge, quite a change. We met up at Derek's house Sunday night for some Play Station. Derek set up the projector and screen, it was pretty frickin cool!

We had planned on using my "multi-tap" so we could play 4 at a time, but apparently my multi-tap doesn't work with the new style PS2. Oh well. The new Medal of Honor dual player game rocks! You get to sneek around and shoot eachother! Yeah, I sucked at it. It was my first time playing. Turns out the Rookie is an expert at the game and kicked all of our asses! Little did he know that we'd get him back on the ride the next day!

No comments: