Tuesday, May 02, 2006

and Back to the House.

On the final leg we decided we'd skip the Hot Dog cart, good thing because it wasn't there, and Derek would run to the grocery store to grab some steaks for the grill. Well we got home and this is what Derek decided to do:

Actually he only laid there for a half an hour, OK, more like 10 minutes tops. Thanks for going to get the steaks! Of course, Cheffery cooked the steaks and boy were they good!
I think we ended up with 4.5 hours "chamios time". I think we probably rode for about 3.5-4 hour though. Which will probably be my long ride of the year. Unless Jeff and I actually do the century we keep talking about...

It was a great day! Can't wait for the next "hookey day"!

Oh yeah, Derek and I had to move the cars around on Sunday night. FYI, Cheff's jeep doesn't get great traction on leaves, especially when you're trying to drive up a 10' bank!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wanted to take it down to the river but we decided that may be taking it too far.

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

I freakin knew it !!!
BTW - next time try 4 wheel drive, it may help - losers