Friday, May 19, 2006

ZERO LAPS...

Again. This week I completed zero laps of the crit, as a matter of fact I did not ride at all this week. Way to go! That's a great way to build on what you had going! Oh well. At least the crit was cancelled and I didn't just blow it off. There was quite a downpour at the velodrome Thursday night. I did get a credit for next week.

Mom called the other night, after reading my blog. She says, "I was reading your blog and that picture, what is on your face in that picture?" Nevermind the dude with the ink and holes in his ears. "Oh, you mean my beard?" I forgot that she had not seen me with my beard. I guess it might be a bit of a shock seeing your son with a full beard... but I'm living "Icognito"...

I finish the "Villa Incognito" audiobook today. Tom Robbins books are a lot of fun, even if they are a little on the dirty side. I wonder if Paul calls his house Villa Incognito?

Pla-bonga! Pla-bonga!

I'm going to race the Guy's race on Sunday. I really should clean my bike off before the race. The cool thing is I get to keep my number on the bike. (I think in the MASS you keep your number?)

No comments: