Monday, May 22, 2006

Saturday.

We had a busy Saturday on top of it. We went to a neighbor's first birthday party. The party was at 4:00. Everyone, except me laid down to take a nap around 1:30. I decided I'd paint the downstairs hall, plenty of time I thought. Next thing I knew I heard Jeb up and I quickly put the stuff anyway. I knew I didn't have time for him to "learn" how to paint. Turns out it was about 3:30... oh crap, half an hour to get everyone ready! Yep, we were an hour late, and the house is right around the corner.

Kristen's sister Amy came over around 6:30 and we went to the Q-Mart carnival. Jeb rode the giant slide, the cars, the helicopters, the rocket ships (twice), and the catepiller. Then we decided to go into the Q-mart for a stroll, Amy's never been in. Jeb and I did the slot cars again. We ended up making it to "last call" at the Q-Mart. If you knew the Q-mart you'd probably be impressed. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Oh yeah, Amy said she was getting sick, more on that later.

So, I went to bed without going over my bike to make sure everything was in working order, I did clean it though. I actually thought I wasn't even going to go to the race when I went to bed.

No comments: